EAST HILLS JUNIOR OZTAG
SIGN ON PROCEDURE – team delegate to collect sign on sheet. These will be collected by one of our Competition Marshalls after half time. ONLY players present are to sign in – DO NOT SIGN FOR ANOTHER PLAYER. U6 and U8 delegates may sign for their team.
- All players must be registered into the team via SPORTSFIX prior to playing any games.
- Player registration fees are non-refundable/non-transferable once they have played 1 game or should they injure themselves whilst playing and not be able to finish the season.
- A minimum of 8 players must be REGISTERED for each team.
- Sign on sheets must be signed by every player before the game commences each week. Any players that don’t sign on are not covered by insurance. If a minimum of 5 Players don’t sign on your team will forfeit the games.
- Players must have signed on for at least 5 Games to qualify to play in Semi and Grand Finals. All players must sign their own signature on the sign on sheet each week. Players are not covered by Oztag’s Insurance if they have not signed on for their game/s.
- All injuries must be reported on the night of the injury. If Injuries are not reported claims may be declined.
- Any shorts or tights that are worn must be the Official Oztag garments (no home made shorts or tights). Players are not allowed to take the field if regulation shorts or tights are not worn. No TAG 20 SHORTS or LEAGUE TAG.
- In the event of wet weather – where possible team delegates will be notified as soon as a decision is made. This may not occur until after 2.45pm on game day. Updates will be posted on our Facebook page and website If there has been rain prior to the competition night it is advised to double check as the fields may still be closed. If games are cancelled please follow your draw as per dates for the next week.East Hills Oztag Association has no control over the weather or the closure of the fields by council due to wet weather. Decisions made to cancel games when grounds are open are made with player safety considered. Refunds will not be given for loss of any games due to cancellations. Delegates will be notified if any catch up games are scheduled.
- Prescription only sunglasses are permitted to be worn whilst playing. All playing caps must be “soft” brimmed.
- Teams must have 5 registered players for a competition game to commence. Teams have five minutes from the time the hooter is blown for players to be ready to play before a forfeit is called.
- Sledging or abusing the referee or opponents is not permitted. This includes players, coaches or spectators. This also includes your supporters who can be sent from the playing fields and banned from attending further games. Teams may also be expelled should spectators enter the field of play. Any player sent from the field will have an automatic 2 week suspension unless over ruled by the competition convenor.
- All teams must be playing in identical coloured shirts by Rnd 4. Numbers must also be visible on the back or sleeve of these shirts. All playing tops must be long enough to be tucked in.
- No football boots with screw in studs (metal, nylon or spikes) are permitted.
- If your team needs to forfeit a game Please advise the CONVENOR before 3pm. Teams that fail to advise prior to 3pm will incur a $30 FORFEIT FEE and be deducted 1 competition point. Teams are not permitted to play until this fee has been paid. Any teams that forfeit 2 games without notifying the convenor will be expelled from the competition. NO REFUNDS.
- Changes may occur during the competition. Please check the SPORTSFIX APP the day prior to your game each week. Information regarding field changes will be placed on the notice board. Please check these notices as changes may affect your team.
- WIN – 3 POINTS
- DRAW – 2 POINTS
- LOSS – 1 POINT
- FORFEIT (where a team doesn’t notify us) – 0 POINTS
CONVENOR Karen Smith 0438755373
A copy of this information is available on our website – see link “Competition Guidelines”